• I don’t think i want the shrimp and egg toast for breakfast. However, their breakfasts are decent and very decently priced.
• Wow. I can get there without taking the freeway from our house.
• If you get there first thing in the AM it’s much less crowded than later on a weekend: oy vey, looking at that afternoon line to get in was painful. Just glad we weren't in it.
• The lighting selection is just as much fun as I remember: I must have this...
• They have fabric
• They have leather couches now: ooh la la
• There are pet items
• Pillow covers and pillow stuffers are ingenious
• Crowded shopping pisses people off. To the blonde mom and daughter blocking the way to the pillows: honey, don’t be snappy with strangers like that in front of your daughter. She’s going to grow up to be a bitch just like you. And yes, I really did smile back at you and say thanks. That’s how civilized people speak to each other. (My mother taught me that skill: thanks mom!)
• People with young children: there’s a childcare area for a reason.
• I lost count of the gay and lesbian couples: it was like Gay Days at Disneyland. Everywhere! Fabulous!
• Ikea really knows how to do color: bright, cheery and spot on.
• Side tables? Not so much.
• I wish you had catalogs for your opening, but alas, I’ll just have to return sooner than anticipated. No big. You’re just down the street now.
Returned home with lingonberry jam, a new fabulous red round rug for the living room...
various needed and not needed accoutrements, and lots of things to now measure for. That will require a return visit. Too bad so sad.