1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Taking a big step in my relationship and buying a house together. Moving into our new place, working my way up in an agency, planning a new garden and imagining what it could be. Looking at a lot of lawn. Lot of lawn.
2. What are 5 things on your “To Do” list?
1. Do the laundry.
2. Respond to all outstanding work e-mails and requests.
3. Deliver on ads for volunteer commitments.
4. Sort and file the mess on my desk.
5. Pot and plant all plants sitting on my back patio.
3. What are 5 snacks you enjoy? (In no specific order)
Keifer milk, hummus and carrots/pita chips, cottage cheese, chips'n'salsa, toast with butter.
4. Name some things you would do if you were a millionaire.
Make some fat ass donations to organizations that work with young people, buy a Nash, take care of the old people in my neighborhood, invest in a farm. Oh, and hire a personal trainer. And pay for a family reunion for all of my far flung parents and siblings and their families. Somewhere fun.
5. Name some places where you’ve lived.
Camarillo, Chico, SE Portland, N Portland
6. Name some bad habits you have.
Shutting down my laptop and unplugging: I need to do it more.
7. Name some jobs you’ve had.
Piano teacher, counter help at a German deli, babysitter, desktop publisher for a fitness company, sewing bows on crotchless underwear, working at the phone company, set and costume assistant on short films and commercials in LA, office assistant, public relations associate, director, vice president of design, consultant/small business owner. Can I stop listing now? I think I could triple this list.
8. Name those whom you are tagging.
I won't tag so as not to induce guilt if you choose not to do the meme (pitiful, huh?), but I do encourage my readers to visit some of my new recent blogging finds, and if you haven't checked out these blogs, you should. I, Pigeon, Culinaria Eugenius, Miss Malady and In Medias Res.