- Begin in a large circle with everybody facing in toward the center of the ring.
- At the start of the music, shape a chicken beak with your hands. Open and close it four times, during the first four beats of the music.
- Make chicken wings with your arms. Flap your wings four times, during the next four beats of the music.
- Make a chicken's tail feathers with your arms and hands. Wiggle downwards during the next four beats of the music.
- Clap four times during the next four beats of the music.
- Repeat this process four times.
- After the fourth time spin to the right for eight counts with your partner
- Switch directions and spin to the left with your partner for eight counts
- The dance repeats, progressively getting faster and faster, until the music stops.
Friday, September 28, 2007
Posted by LeLo at Friday, September 28, 2007