Anyone else thanking jeebus that it’s the weekend? I seriously need to sleep in. This morning we had dueling snooze buttons. AdRi’s alarm, snooze. LeLo’s alarm, snooze. Repeat 10 times. Tomorrow? I’m sleeping in.
So the bruddah doesn’t post to his blog much anymore since he’s busy busy with a new baby and all, but he sure does send some nice ones. I take it it’s my duty to share them with you. And I threw in some extra goodies for the hell of it. Bon appetit!
1. Will Farrell’s Global Warmin Talk….“ Adam and Eve drove an Excursion.”
2. Need razor: please send:
3. Take a few moments and dream with Sigur Ros.
4. But is he wearing any pants?
5. Watch out for mean Elmos.
6. While there are no photos to substantiate it, the parental unit happened upon a Bible Retail Outlet at their local outlet Mall in San Marcos, Texas. Parked in front was a truck, with a goat in back. My dad thinks it was for sacrificial purposes. What can I say? It runs in the family.
7. And finally, the frequent poster here known as Anonymous L has finally gone and done it: she has a blog. Welcome Bemused!
Happy weekends peeps! Oh, and if you live in Portland, word is we're going to have a break from the rain this Sunday! Wow!